Simulation Training & Support
Training: Our next Introduction to Simulation with Arena 3 day training course is to be held 18th - 20th April 2016 in Newcastle, Australia.
Please contact us on (02) 4926-1500 to express your interest.
The objective of the Introduction to Simulation with Arena course is to equip the first-time modeller with the skills to tackle simulation projects in his/her own work environment. An appropriate amount of time will be devoted to hands-on experience with workshops using PCs. These workshops will reinforce material covered and allow participants to put skills learned into practice. New Arena 14.7 features will also be showcased.
| Topics include:
· Introduction to Simulation
· Statistical Distributions
· User Interface
· Using Basic Process Modules
· Resource Sets and Schedules
· 3D animation and dashboard
· Making Decisions with Simulation
· Advanced Process Panel
· Additional Features and Methodologies
· Material Handling Advanced Transfer
· Process Analyser
· Expression Builder
Custom Training: Do you need custom training for Rockwell Arena, or in-house training? Contact us on (02) 4926-1500 to arrange training specific to your needs.
Support: SMS provides comprehensive support to users of the Arena family of simulation software products, including:
- product support help-desk
- regular training courses at our offices here in Newcastle
- customised courses provided in-house to users
- daily consulting to help you get going with your projects or as required
- complete project execution.
We can provide any support you require in order to maximise the return on your business simulation investment.